The intention of the course is to stimulate discussions and reflections concerning the professional role of the industrial designer through work experience. The course is to provide students with the knowledge and abilities required to work as an industrial designer. The course consists of two parts: the training at the place of work and the writing of a report. The report is to be submitted to the division of Industrial Design.
1. Establish contact with a potential place of work.
2. Inform the examiner the place chosen for approval.
3. Draw up the agreement/contract.
4. When signed, the agreement/contract is handed over to the course administrator, who registers the student for the course.
5. When the period of stay is finished, the written report is handed in to the examiner and the course administrator.
Page Manager: Rose-Marie Hermansson
Last updated: 2012-05-08
+46 46-222 80 77
Box 118, SE-221 00 Lund, Sweden
Visitors: Sölvegatan 26, Lund
Fax: +46 46-222 80 60